Monday, August 11, 2008

Group project + website

Just a few updates on where I'm at.

Our group project is almost finished - I have been making it in Movie Maker and it's been a sort of long process having to slice clips, add effects, add subtitles and keeping them all in sync but it's practically done now, I just have to add the credits. The credits are going to be hard because as we have pulled all of our photos from Flickr I'll have to credit each photographer whose photo I took - luckily, Flickr uses a favourite function so I can easily track it down. From there, once the movie is done, I'll save it as a movie format and upload it on YouTube (which I then plan to embed here, Myspace and maybe FaceBook).

For my first assessment, I'll just be using Myspace and this Blogger (& maybe FaceBook) to show my HTML know how. I feel it is equally acceptable as, going off Chris's demonstration of the Kompozer software, there would be better understand of HTML in Myspace & Blogger. Why? Because Kompozer is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) application and I feel I would get more of a challenge, HTML-wise, from fooling around with HTML code on Myspace & Blogger. However, after this assessment, I will be using Kompozer to create my own website anyway lol.

Anyway that is all, I glance over a few of the other blogs people have going and I'm thinking - how do you guys type that much?

No comments: